Friday, November 14, 2008

My Introduction!!!

Let me tell you a little bit about myself. I am new to the blogging world but I just needed a place that I can come and let out my joys and frustrations. Considering that is what life is all about. For every joy there is a frustration. At least that is how it works for me.

I am married to a wonderful man who of course has his faults, who doesn't, and I am pregnant with our first child. Very exciting. That would be considered my joy at this moment but like I said before there is a frustration for every joy and in my case it would be that I am a high risk pregnancy. With that said, all I can do is take it one day at a time. I am a strong believer that everything happens for a reason. Good or bad. We might not be able to rationalize the reasoning behind anything negative that happens but down the road when you look back you then realize the path you were led to follow and why. I live with no regrets and I am humbled by my experiences in life. That's not to say that I have blown a fuse here and there. Believe me I have.

Well there will be plenty of time for me to elaborate on my life and my views on it. Just wanted to give you a little inside look on who I am and what I am about. That is just the tip of the iceberg so stay tuned because its going to get interesting. Thank you and until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment